Step 1 - Creating categories
1. Click on Site Settings > Document and Audio Manager (under the Organisation heading)
2. Click on any document in any folder, and then click the Edit (pencil) button
3. Click on Manage Categories and then name your Category as appropriate.
4. Next, click the + Add Categories button.
5. Here is a list of Categories created as an example:
6. Next, click the Settings tab, and tick the box to add the relevant Category to your document. Then, click Save.
7. The Category is now displayed under the document.
You can use categories in a Dropdown List widget, in order to filter the documents you display. For more information on using the Dropdown List widget and Categories, please click here.