Adding a new section
SKED™ will automatically add sections for you when the competition is created based upon the number of teams entered within a grade and the number of teams you have set per draw. However, you can manually add a new section if you wish. To do this:
1. Click + Add Section for that grade
2. Enter a name for the section.
3. Click Add
Note: Sections will appear in SKED and the Draws and Results widget in the order that they are created in.
Deleting a section
You can manually delete a section if you wish by hovering over the section name until a pencil icon appears, then click the pencil icon and select Delete.
Note: A section cannot be deleted if it has previously contained a draw and can remain empty for the duration of the phase.
Naming a section
You can name your sections whatever you would like e.g., Pool 1 or A.
1. Hover your mouse over the section name until a pencil icon appears
2. Click the pencil and select Rename
3. Type the name you wish to give this section
4. Click the Save icon