Applying a seeding for a team lets you assign a ranking to teams for the purposes of the draw.
1. Click +Add Seeding.
2. You have the option to click League Format or Tournament Format. This will determine how the teams are allocated to sections based on their seeding.
3. League Format – fill each section with teams until it reaches capacity, then start filling the next section (e.g., Section 1: Teams 1,2,3,4. Section 2: Teams 5,6,7,8).
4. Tournament Format – Disperse teams evenly across the sections (e.g., Section 1: Teams 1,3,5,7. Section 2: Teams 2,4,6,8).
5. Amend the ranking of a team by using the arrows next to each team name to drag and drop the team into the appropriate position, then click Save.
6. You will note that the grade now shows as seeded with the seedings appearing as a number next to each team’s icon.
The SKED™ draw algorithm will generate based upon the team seedings.
Note: Once all teams are in sections, you may want to click the black arrow to hide the blank space on the left.