The SuperCRM has settings that allows you to set the view and modify features to best suit your requirements for your version of the SuperCRM.
- People & Organisations
- Organisations Only
- Custom Tab
Settings are found at the top right-hand side of your SuperCRM.
People & Organisations
You can configure the fields of information that are displayed on your screen. The display settings are user specific, so any change you make won’t reflect on other users that have access to your organisation’s SuperCRM. This means each user can customise their fields of information they would like displayed.
Please note: if you are exporting your data, all fields that are configured to be displayed will be included in the export. Configure what is displayed if you only want to export specific data.
1. Click the Display drop-down.
2. The right of the fields are checkboxes to either show or hide their respective fields. Tick, or untick the boxes to change which fields are displayed to best suit your needs.
Click Save to apply these changes to your SuperCRM. You will now see your selected fields displayed on your main screen of SuperCRM.
Reminder: these are the fields that you will export, if you click export.
3. From the Display drop-down, you can also change the order that the fields are displayed in. The number beside each field represents their column order.
The majority of the fields that can be displayed are system fields (e.g. name, date of birth, phone number, gender, ethnicity etc.), however there are 3 custom fields that you can utilize to bring through fields specific to fields on specific forms.
For example, you may have a question on a form "What school do you go to?". You can select this field as a Custom Field that will be displayed at a glance from the main display.
Click the edit pencil icon to modify these fields, and ensure that you tick the checkbox to show them on the main display.
The Custom Display Field pop up will display where you can select the form and the question/field within the form that you want to display. You can also modify the Display Name field/the label for the column.
Tick the checkbox for Only show latest value if you would like only the most recent registration data to be brought through. This is recommended on forms that have recurring fields where information is constantly updated. Click on Apply when done.
4. Click Save on the following screen to apply your changes.
Tags can be created to be applied to specific people and organisations to make it easier to identify certain groups. In Tags you can add a tag, edit a tag, or delete a tag.
Organisations can have a Type set against them to enable filtering to further categorise the results.
By default, the below types have already been set up for your SuperCRM. However you can add your own custom types, as well as edit and delete any types saved.
Add a new Type
1. Click the Organisations Tab, then click Types from the sections below to open the drop-down.
2. To add a type, click + Add Type.
3. Enter the Type Name, then click the floppy disc icon to save.
4. Your new Type will appear in the list.
Edit a Type
1. To edit a type, click the edit pencil icon.
2. Update the Type Name and then click the floppy disc icon the save the change.
3. A prompt will be displayed to notify you of the change you are making as editing a Type will update all tagged records with the original value, to the new value.
Delete a Type
1. To delete a Type, click the trash can icon beside the Type you want to delete.
2. A prompt will be displayed, asking for you to confirm the action you are wanting to make. Clicking Delete will delete this Type from your SuperCRM.
Assign a Type to an Organisation
Firstly you will need to go to the Organisations tab. Either select the organisation that you want to apply the Type to, or click +Add Organisation to add a new organisation to your SuperCRM.
Assigning to a new Type or updating the current Type for a selected organisation
1. From the organisations profile, click the edit pencil icon.
2. Click the Organisation Types drop-down. You can either deselect the Type option selected, then select the correct Type, or select multiple Types to assign to the organisation.
3. Your selected Type will appear here. Click Save when you are happy with your changes.
Assigning a Type to a new organisation you have created.
1. Click +Add Organisation. Enter the details of the organisation you are adding to the pop-up.
2. Click the drop-down for Organisation Type* and select the Type or Types that you want to assign to this organisation.
3. Click Save to add this organisation with the values entered.
The accounting tab allows you to set how you want invoices to be issued, the account you want the revenue to go to and the specific tax rate. If you are a netball centre, or a rugby province for example, your view of the accounting tab will vary due to the different invoicing details for levies.
- New Invoice Status: Select how you want the new invoice to be raised. Either as a draft, or as authorised.
- Revenue Account: Select the revenue account in either MYOB or Xero that you want the invoice to be coded to.
- Tax Rate: Select the tax rate in MYOB or Xero that you want to have the invoice raised with.
These settings are inherited from either your Xero or MYOB settings.
Please note that these can be changed for individual levies when viewing the invoice in Xero or MYOB as required before the invoice is confirmed. We recommend setting the invoice status to Draft to make this process streamlined.
When you have updated the values required, click Save.
The eNewsletter tab allows you to create blank eNewsletters, edit existing ones and modify the exclusion list without having to select recipients first, as well as being able to view the send history.
Clicking Back will take you to the News, eNewsletters & Group Email screen otherwise found by clicking the News & eNewsletters tile on the Dashboard.
Please refer to this support article for help on how to create and send an eNewsletter.
This is where you can add email addresses of people who want to be excluded from receiving eNewsletters. Those who click on the link to unsubscribe (this is found at the bottom of every eNewsletter email) will also have their email address automatically added to this list.
How to add an email address:
1. Click on the Exclusion List button.
2. Click on New Exclusion.
3. In the space provided, enter the email address that you want to exclude. Click the floppy disc icon the save the entry.
Note: When a person is added to the exclusion list, they will be excluded from all eNewsletters sent from your organisation. The person will still receive other correspondences like email invitations to re-register, emails sent directly to the person via the CRM and user access emails sent from Teambuilder unless they specifically requested to unsubscribe from an invitation to re-register.
To exclude a person from receiving invitations to re-register, please use the “Do not email” checkbox on the person’s profile or next to their name in the registration database view.
This setting allows for a custom tab to be created that will be displayed on a persons profile record. This allows for greater customisability for your SuperCRM as you can view a unique set of data that is most important to your organisation.
For more detailed information on how the Custom Tab functions, and how to set it up, please refer to this support article.
The standard tabs displayed are below, however if added, the custom tab will appear after the Financial tab.
An example of what this looks like once added:
Setting the Custom Tab
1. Enter a Tab Name into the space provided.
2. Click + Add Section. Adding a section allows for you to enter a section title (optional), and to select a question or questions by clicking + Add Question.
3. Select the values specific to your requirements.
Each person's profile will display the Custom Tab that you have created. If the person has completed the specific form with answers to the specific questions, then they will be populated in this view.
You can also update their answers or information to update the form that it relates too.