A Playoff phase is used to determine the final placings for teams in a competition. This phase is highly flexible and can be customised to your exact requirements to capture complex scenarios such as team eliminations, repechage, teams progressing directly to finals and much more.
To create a Playoff Phase
1. Select + Add Phase
2. Rename Phase name (recommended)
3. Select Playoff from the list of phase types
4. Select the contributing phase. This can also be customised per grade if necessary in the Contributing Phase column.
5. Select the Playoff format as required for each grade in the Playoff column. The options available are: QSF (Quarter Final, Semi Final and Final), SF (Semi Final and Final), F (Final) or None.
Important: Once your selection has been made it cannot be altered without creating a new phase.
6. Add the dates for each stage of the playoff phase.
7. Edit preferred times if necessary
8. Select Add.