Organisations that manage registrations for a number of clubs & schools (eg RSO's and Netball Centres) can create a report detailing the registration details for all registrants, teams and team contacts against that form.
To run the report:
- Click Dashboard
- Click Online Registrations
- Locate the registration form you would like to report on
- Click the green "paper" icon next to the name of the registration form.
Now, choose the type of consolidated report you would like to view
- Registrants - report of all individuals registered against the registration form, for all clubs and schools.
- Teams - report of all teams registered against the registration form, for all clubs and schools.
- Team Contacts - report of all registrants that do not have the role of player, for all clubs and schools.
- Levy details by Grade - report of the levies sorted by grade
- Levy Summary by Category - report summary of the levies by category
After you have selected a report and set a date range, click Email Report to send the consolidated report.
You will receive an email with a link to the consolidated report in a CSV file.
Click on the link to download. When you click on the file, it will open on Excel as shown below:
Note: You are able to run a consolidated report on up to 20,000 records. If the report generated is greater than this a message will display. You will need to reduce the date range to reduce the report size.