Clubs/schools can give Coaches, Managers or other people Team Admin access to their team(s) within Sporty TeamBuilder.
In Teambuilder, Team Admins can:
- See the contact details of team members
- Email team members a magic link
- Send a group email to all team members
- Open a printable photo squad sheet (PDF) of the team (if enabled)
- Export the details of team members to Excel (CSV file)
Instructions for this functionality for Coaches and Managers is described below.
1. See the contact details of team members
Coaches/Managers that have Team Admin access are able to see the TeamBuilder view of the contact details of their team:
2. Email team members a magic link to their registration
Team Admins are able to click the mail envelope button for a team member individually or for all team members to send a magic link enabling each one to update their own details.
This is especially helpful to communicate with participants that have a red ! next to their record, indicating that an action needs to be taken.
A red ! will appear if:
- one or more mandatory fields on the registration are incomplete for the person
- the person has not been activated when the sports code requires this
- the person requires ID verification to occur to complete police vetting
To invite all people to update their record, click the email envelope icon in the title ribbon at the top of the list. Alternatively, you can invite people individually by clicking the email envelope beside their name.
This opens a pop-up which lets you edit the email text and personalise the message.
All the team member needs to do is click the link in their email to access their record so they can answer any incomplete fields or update any incorrect details. Once all mandatory fields or compliance requirements are met for a person, the red exclamation mark will change to a tick.
Note: Rugby clubs and schools cannot approve a Coach registration in TeamBuilder, this action must be completed by a Provincial Union administrator in the National Rugby Database.
3. Send a group email to all team members
The same email facility described above can also be used to simply email all team members as a group. Click on envelope icon under "Email Team" and the same template email will be opened. Use the editing tools to add text, images (like the teams draw) and more. This email will be sent to everyone in the team after clicking "Send" provided they have not opted out.
4. Open a printable photo squad sheet of your team
If photo squad sheets have been enabled for your sport, you will see a link Squad Sheet at the top right of your team view in TeamBuilder.
If you click this link, Sporty will open a printable photo squad sheet (PDF) of your team.
5. Export the details of team members to Excel (CSV file)
If enabled, you will see a link Export at the top right of your team view in TeamBuilder.
If you click this link, Sporty will export the details of the team members to Excel for you (CSV file).