You are able to set up Google Analytics for your Sporty website to be able to view site traffic.
- Go to Google Analytics
- Click Sign In (top right), and select Google Analytics. You will need to have a Google Account to set up Google Analytics (Create a Google Account)
- Follow the instructions outlined in this support article to set up your Google Analytics
- In Google Analytics, click Admin from the menu at the top of the page
- Previously you would add your tracking ID number which would start with UA-XXXXXXX-X. Since 1 July 2023 Google Analytics introduced a new measurement tool called Google Analytics 4 (GA4). This has replaced the Universal Analytics UA code. See this support article to understand the difference between Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics. To set up your GA4 code, under the middle column Property Sections click GA4 Setup Assistant. Follow the steps to create your GA4 code.
- Copy this code (highlight it and right-click > Copy)
- Log in to your Sporty website, go to Site Settings > under the heading Browser Settings click SEO & Analysis
- Under the area Google Measurement ID, add the GA4 measurement ID G-XXXXXXXX
Paste the codes in the Google Tracking code text field and click Save.
For additional help, please see https://help.format.com/en/articles/4655196-adding-google-analytics-using-measurement-id.