This view lists all engagements with the person that have been tracked in SuperCRM. This includes
tracking of registrations, or any calls or emails implemented through the CRM.
Note: Currently, emails and contact made with the person through Sporty e-newsletters, invitations
to re-register, push notifications through SKED and automated emails sent for user access provided
through Admin Settings or TeamBuilder will NOT be displayed in the person's timeline. Emails sent to
parents or guardians through CRM are tracked and will appear in the person's timeline.
This article includes:
- Filter Timeline
- Add Activity to Timeline
- Set a Reminder
- Edit Activity on Timeline
- Print/Export Timeline
To filter the timeline view to a specific activity, click the text relating to the activity you want to view.
You can also filter the timeline on date range by either typing in a specific from/to date, or by clicking the calendar icon beside the from/to fields and picking dates from the pop up.
Add Activity to Timeline
Activity can be added manually to a persons timeline to keep it recorded in one place.
1. Click + Log Activity.
2. Change the date of the activity as required.
3. Use the drop-down menu to change the activity to either a Note or Phone Call or a Reminder as
4. Enter a note for the selected activity as required.
5. Click Save.
This will then appear on the timeline as below.
Set a Reminder
You can set “reminders” against people or organisations as a visual reminder/prompt to make
contact at a later date. You can schedule multiple reminders for future dates on a single person or
organisation if you wish.
1. To add a reminder, click on Log Activity.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to change the field from Note to Reminder.
3. Set the reminder date.
4. Add notes for the reminder.
5. Click Save.
The timeline will be updated and a GREY REMINDER BAR will now show on the person’s record with the reminder date.
The colour of the bar will change to red when it is due or overdue.
Complete a Reminder
When you have completed the follow-up required to contact a person that had a reminder set, you
should mark the reminder as complete.
1. Click the Edit Pencil icon beside the reminder.
2. Check the tick box for Is completed that is at the bottom of the reminder prompt.
3. Click Save.
The bar indicating a reminder is scheduled has now been removed from the record, and the reminder
date will no longer appear in the grid view.
Edit Activity on Timeline
You can also edit other manually created activities such as phone calls and notes.
1. Click the edit pencil beside the activity you want to edit.
2. Update the date, activity type and note as required.
3. Click Save.
To export timeline data, if you do not want to export the entire timeline, select which details you would specifically like to export first.
1. Add any filters to the timeline to only display what you want to export.
2. Click Export.
3. The file will download to your computer as a CSV file. Comma Separated Values File.
4. The file can then be opened in Excel, from which you can then print the information.