This tab details the financial status of a person, indicating what fees are payable, paid or have a
balance owing for each registration they have completed.
1. Date: of registration creation
2. Description: details the registration form name
3. Notes: any notes that have been entered against the registration in Online Registrations will
4. Method: displays the method that payment was received in. This will appear when you click the
5. Payable: total owing based on products selected on registration
6. Paid: total amount recorded as paid
7. Balance is the total still required to be paid. If not $0, will be displayed in red.
The $ icon can be clicked to reveal the individual transactions that made up the Paid total.
This will display:
1. Date payment was recorded
2. Method of payment (Online or Manual)
3. Payment amount per transaction
An edit pencil will appear next to any manual payment entries. Click the pencil to modify the
payment amount if required.
The Paid column will display an Amount text box, where you can record a manual payment received.
Click Add Payment to save the payment against the record.
Financial (Governing Body view)
A governing body will only be able to see the product purchases made directly with their own