A safety structure inspection is required to check that the safety structure is compliant. It is required when a safety structure application is lodged. The vehicle is not able to race until the inspection is completed and the application is approved.
Conduct a Safety Structure Inspection
- Click the three dots menu
- Click on Safety Structure Inspection
- Complete the required fields on each page and click Next. Note if an inspection point is failed a comment is required before being able to proceed.
- On the final page populate the Overall Result to record the overall pass/fail result
- Click Next to summary
- Review the application as a whole once completed, press Save to complete the form.