Required Access: Competitor Relations Officer, Steward, Clerk of the Course, Scrutineer, A Scrutineer, Tech Officer, CoD Auditor
To download an event click the arrow button next to the event dropdown. When the event is downloaded you will see a Last Updated timestamp. Multiple events can be downloaded at the same time and events can be redownloaded to refresh the data.
Downloading an event will
- Download any registered and approved drivers/entrants/officials
- Download any vehicles that are owned or borrowed by the competitors
- All app forms
- Current licence/vehicle status
When offline a banner will display at the top of the screen.
Completing forms offline will be saved to the device until the device has an internet connection. This will then upload all the forms to the server. Make sure you open the app once back in service so the outstanding actions can be processed.
When offline you will have the ability to do a licence event sign-in and vehicle safety audit even if the licence has outstanding conditions. This is to allow for conditions to be manually cleared with paper forms and to not stop anyone from competing.
A few things are not available when offline
- No licence or vehicle history is available offline
- No ability to clear or update statuses offline. If a condition is cleared in the field on paper this needs to be input into the system when back online
- Profiles is not available offline
- Unable to sign in drivers who register offline at the event