Log an Issue is to record that an issue has happened involving the vehicle. It can also be used to record any damage on a vehicle that needs to be fixed before the next race.
Log an Issue
- Click the three dots menu
- Click on Log Issue
- Type in the damage or issue and upload a photo
- If the damage needs to be resolved before the next race then say Yes and record the conditions to fix
- Press Save to complete the form
Issue does not need to be resolved
Selecting No to the "Does it need to be resolved before next meeting" question will log that an incident has occurred in the digital logbook but no action is required.
Issue does need to be resolved
Selecting Yes to the "Does it need to be resolved before next meeting" question will log an incident in the digital logbook and turn the vehicle traffic light yellow.
Clearing the Condition
- Click the yellow traffic light, and a list of current issues will display
- Click Reinspect on the issue
- Click Pass or Fail on the reinspection compliant
- Click Save to complete the reinspection
If failed, the yellow light will still need to be cleared. If passed, the condition will be removed.