When a new authority card application has been submitted, an authority card inspection is required. An inspection is relevant to review and check the details of the application, and record all details of the vehicle.
Conduct a Vehicle Authority Card Inspection
- Click the three dots menu
- Click on Authority Card Inspection
- Complete the required fields on each page and click Next. Note: only the first field on each page is mandatory, but if selecting 'yes' then more information should be recorded.
- On the final page populate the Overall Result to record the overall pass/fail result
- Click Next to summary
- Review the application as a whole once completed
- Press Save to complete the form
Once the inspection has been completed the overall result will be updated back to the pending authority card application. MSNZ office will then review the application and inspection to approve/decline the application.