When someone is injured at an event, an official records the examining medics' details and on-site medical examination. If a stand-down is required this will be applied to the licence.
- Click the three dots menu
- Click on Report Inquiry
- Record the medics details
- The details of the accident
- Take a photo of the completed on-site medical examination paperwork
- Select if the competitor needs to be stood down
- Then press Save to complete the form
Licence Stand down
If the injured person has been stood down, all their licences will be updated with a red traffic light and ambulance icon. To clear this condition the person will need to complete a medical assessment with their doctor and send it to MotorSport New Zealand. MSNZ Administer will then review and clear the condition from the licence.