All drivers/officials/entrants need to be signed into an event.
Signing into an Event
- All conditions on the licence need to be cleared and the licence will have a green traffic light with the sign-in icon. If you are offline, then the sign-in can be completed even if a condition is on the licence.
- When someone has multiple licences, scroll through the licences to select the correct type of licence they are signing in on (i.e. Competitor, Official, Entrant). To scroll through the licence, use the arrow button on the right middle of the screen.
- Click the green traffic light.
- Complete the required fields and click Save.
The sign-in icon disappears from the green traffic light once completed.
Driver Sign in
When a competition licence is being signed in, extra questions appear compared to an official or entrant.
- "Do you require an observation" - this is to record if the driver has requested an observation. Event organisers should create a list of all drivers that require an observation so officials can monitor these drivers.
- "Transponder number" - this is captured in the registration but gives an extra check to ensure the transponder number is correct.