To navigate to the image modal, go to Site Settings > Images. Alternatively you can click on the Images tile from the dashboard.
Entire image folders and image sub folders can be moved to appear underneath another image folders as a sub folder. A sub folder can also be moved to become its own main folder. All photos within the folder you are moving will be moved as well. These changes will be applied to your image gallery if your gallery is published on your site.
To move a folder or sub folder to appear under another main folder:
- Click and hold the sub folder you wish to move
- Drag to the main folder that you want this sub-folder displayed under and drop
- You will get a pop-up "Are you sure you want to move X folder inside the Y folder", click Proceed
- The sub folder will now appear underneath the new main folder
To move a sub folder to display as a main folder:
- Click and hold on the sub folder you wish to move
- Drag to the heading "Folder" that is displayed at the top of the list and drop
- You will get a pop-up "Are you sure you want to move the X folder", click Proceed
- Your sub folder will now become a main level folder