This form needs to be completed to get an Entrants Digital Licence. You require a licence to enter a team into an event.
Completing the Form
All of your personal details from your profile will auto-complete the application form.
Complete all other fields, check the terms and conditions then submit. A payment cart will pop up for you to pay any fees. MSNZ will review your licence. Once approved you will receive a confirmation email and access will be enabled for you to view your licence in the MotorSport New Zealand app.
More Details of the Licencing Process
New and Renew
- A new licence can be applied for at any time.
- You can renew a licence if the previous licence is not older than 24 months. Renewing a licence will copy all fields from the original licence.
An entrant licence is owned be a single person with their own profile this will be the signatory of the entrants licence.
- Approved - MSNZ has reviewed the licence and all conditions are satisfied.
- Declined – MSNZ has reviewed and declined the application.
- Disabled – A licence can be disabled if it is historic or if MSNZ has decided to revoke your licence.
The expiry date will be set to the last day of the approved month + 12 months. On renewal of a licence, this should add 12 months to the end of the current expiry date.