The Event Management system displays all events for the club. All forms required for event registration and the app are created in a separate database and grouped under the event. This allows you to navigate to an event and see everyone that has registered or signed into an event.
Complete the Event Permit Application, a new event folder will then be created based on the event's name and grouped under the year of the event. This view displays events relating to a given season and the forms for those individual events.
Click into an event folder, you will see all event forms associated with that event and a link to the event permit and event reports.
Click the event permit button, this will open the event permit for editing.
This will also display the event status.
Clone the event permit application form. All relevant fields will copy over although will require dates and officials to be re-added.
Filters and Searching
Permit Status Filter – filter the event folders based on the event application status
- Requires Approval
- Regulations Approved
- Safety Plan Approved
- Permit Approved
- Permit Declined
- Event Cancelled
Event Name – search based on the event name. Ability to search on part names of the event.
While the permit is waiting to have the supplementary regulations approved only the “Expression of Interest to Compete” form will be available. Once supplementary regulations are approved then all other event forms will be created.
Event Registration Forms
- Event Expression of Interest to Compete - this will be used to record any competitors' interest in an event before the event is officially open for registration.
- Event Entry Form – register entrants/drivers to an event. The event registration form will be automatically created from the event permit application details but will be editable by the club to add extra questions and products.
- Event Officials Form – officials can register their interest to volunteer at the event.
Licencing App Forms
- Driver Check Report - not currently in use.
- Decision Form - hearing/decision findings and apply penailties, endorsements or suspensions against a licecne. Can be entered in the app or in the official profile.
- Inquiry Form - not currently in use.
- Observations - record an observation at an event.
- Event Sign On - electronic event sign on form.
- Protest Form - not currently in use.
- Injury Report - record the stand injuries to drivers or passengers. Apply injury stand-downs
Vehicle App Forms
- Post Session Technical Inspection - record post session ride height, weight etc.
- Technical Inspection - record details for a hearing/protest.
- Vehicle Safety Audit - vehicle sign in and safety audit.
- Logbook Notation - add a note or condition to fix against the vehicle at an event.
Form Edit, Contact, Copy Link
Event Expression of Interest, Event Registration, and Event Official forms have a few extra options to
- Edit – clubs can add their own unique products and questions to a form https://support.sportsground.com/hc/en-us/articles/217747808-Edit-a-form
- Contact – send an email to all registrants in that database
- Copy link – copy a link to the form to your clipboard
Emailing Attachments from Contact Menu
Currently attaching documents to emails is not supported from the database contact screen but a link to the article can be made by saving the document into Sporty Documents and Media.
- From the Sporty Dashboard go to Documents and Media
- Add your image and then click the copy link icon to copy the URL
- Now navigate to the Events Management system, open the event, and click the contact icon
- In the email database screen highlight the word you would like to make a hyperlink then click the link icon
- Enter the URL we copied for the document
Any club admin that requires access to view, export databases or edit forms will need access to the event and to the database form.
In the Admin Settings dashboard tile at the club
- Login and Access Control
- Invite New User or Edit User
- In the Database tab click on the MotorSport folder
- In the Events tab either select individual events or all events