- In the website builder, click on +ADD CONTENT where you would like to insert the text.
- Click on Text, the very first option.
- A text widget has now been added to that location. You can type text into the text widget, or copy and paste text into it.
- Using the small control panel, you can add basic formatting to the text - such as changing its size, font, and colour.
- Click on Save when you've finished entering and formatting your text.
It's a good idea to frequently save when entering large amounts of text, so that you don't lose your text in the case of an login time-out, internet outage or power cut.
Insert an image:
- In the website builder, click on +ADD CONTENT where you would like to insert the image.
- Click on Image, at the top right of the widget menu.
- Here you can select an image you have uploaded, or upload new images. To upload images, you can drag and drop them into the window, or select them from your computer by clicking on Upload an Image.
- Select the image you would like to use by clicking on it (it should become highlighted with a green outline).
- Click on Save to insert the image.
You can also add links to images. In the image selection window, after highlighting the image you want to use, choose one of the link options down the bottom. You will most commonly link to a Website URL (external website) or Page (within your site). Enter the link, and click Save.