Note: This functionality is only available to VIP subscribers. See this article for more information.
How To Add Pages
- In the website builder, click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the menu
- Select Add Page from the dropdown menu
- Enter the name of the page in the Page name field. For the parent page - if you would like the page to be a standalone page (I.e. not a subpage), select None. Otherwise, select the name of the parent page you would like your new page to come under
- If you like, you can set the layout of your new page by clicking on a template. This is not required, and can be changed later
- Click on Save. Your new page has now been created
How to Add Subpages
- From the website builder, hover over the page on which you would like to create a subpage, and click on the pencil icon.
- Click Add subpage.
- Follow steps 3-5 as above.