Through SuperCRM you can email a selected group an invitation to register on a new form using the magic link method. When they click on the invitation link it automatically pre-populates their known details.
1. Create a filter
2. Click the Contact icon and select the Send Invitation to Register option.
3. Click on the dropdown arrows to choose the Season and the Form you would like to send them
a link to.
4. When you have made your selection, click on Send.
5. This generates the email pop up with the first name and form link already pre-populated. Once you have filled in the subject line, specified which email addresses you would like the invitation sent to, and added further details, click on Send.
6. When the person receives the email and clicks on the link, their known person details are automatically pre-populated for them making it very easy to complete any additional details on the form and register.