From time to time you may get newsletter recipients asking you why they don't receive your emails. Here is what to do to ensure they have the best chance of getting them:
- Do you have their email address correct? Check, and if it is not right then enter their correct address into the system
- Ask them to check their promotions tab on Gmail/junk mail/spam folders. On occasion, an email can end up in there. If the email is in the wrong folder, moving it to the inbox helps to train the email client where to send it next time. They can also add you as a safe sender or to their contacts to help prevent this recurring
If these still don't solve the problem then it is likely that they have ended up on the exclusion list. This list blocks us sending emails to addresses on the exclusion list for the following reasons:
- They have unsubscribed before
- The club has excluded them from receiving emails
- Their email has bounced back to us or has otherwise been undeliverable on more than one occasion
If the user unsubscribes from receiving the eNewsletter, they will appear in the exclusion list but can still be emailed if you choose to send them an invitation to re-register.
To view your exclusion list, login in to your Sporty site and click on Dashboard in the top left corner.
Click on News & eNewsletters.