- Ensure your referees have access to the AppointMe User guide for Referees: https://www.sporty.co.nz/asset/downloadasset?id=95dfb0ed-eb9d-4426-92cc-f5d2b23298a8
- Confirm that the referee appears in the Referee tab of AppointMe on the rugby union site.
Note: Only active referees will appear and need to have a level set against them so that fixtures can be assigned to them.
- 3. Check the referee's email address was entered correctly. If there is an error in the email address, go to https://support.sportsground.com/hc/en-us to get in touch with the support team. If you just update the registration record email address, this does not update the user account.
- 4. Check that the referee is using the correct username. This would normally be the email address that they registered with. To check what username should be used, go to the referee association Sporty Dashboard. In Admin Settings select Login and Access Control. This will provide a list of current user details including Username, Email and Last Login. It is important to note that deleting or editing in this area should not be done. Deleting permissions in this area will not delete the referee registration and deleting a referee registration in Online Registrations will not remove the referee’s permissions.
5. If they referee has forgotten or do not know their password, send them an email to reset
their password by going to https://www.sporty.co.nz/passwordreminder and adding their
username. If you enter an incorrect username, you will be advised of this.