1. Click + Add hyperlink in the officials column
2. Click Add Official
3. Start typing the official’s name into the Name field. If the name is a registered official, SKED™ will auto complete the name as you type. This lets you quickly select an existing official. If the name does not exist in your list of officials, you can still simply continue typing the full name of the official
4. Select the official’s role for the fixture (if required)
5. Click Save
6. Repeat until all officials have been entered for the fixture
7. An option to send an Access Email will appear next to each official’s name. Click on this
8. Click Yes to Email Scorer Access
9. When the email has processed, a sent date will appear next to the referee’s name.
10. Click Done
Sporty Game Day App
If a competition has been linked to a SuperForm™ for Registered officials, and a User Access Email has been sent, providing login credentials to the official. They can then enter results via the Sporty Game Day mobile app.
If all officials’ names allocated to a fixture cannot be displayed onscreen, the hyperlink listing the officials names in the draws and results screen will include “…” to indicate more officials are assigned to the fixture. These additional officials can be viewed by clicking the hyperlink to bring up the official’s window.
Referees can access the app to submit an official score for the fixture using the same username and password that they use to access AppointMe to set their availability. For details about referee access refer to AppointMe for referees userguide
Referees can view all fixtures that have been assigned to them in Appointme through the Game Day app. Referees can click View Team to view the submitted game day teams for each playing team and confirm the required front row players.
The lead referee for a fixture can submit the score for a fixture, in the same way as teams do, detailed in the scorer user guide. A referee score submission is considered definitive.
Referees should submit any red, yellow and blue cards issued through the Game Day app score submission, as well as completing a full report as defined by their own provincial union guidelines, so that these game events can be lodged against players for reporting purposes.