SKED™ lets you create a competition that includes multiple grades and multiple phases of play within a single comp. For example, a typical winter competition for junior sport might include 6 grades, each playing an initial phase of say ten round robin rounds, followed by a phase of semi-finals and final games. We recommend creating a single competition for multiple grades that share the same phase structure and venues. This makes it easy to optimise venue utilisation, with a view across all venues.
1. Ensure the year dropdown displays the season you wish to create the competition in.
2. Select + COMPETITION at the top of the page.
3. Give your competition a name (E.g., Seniors 2021).
4. Select the registration form that players/teams have been entered into in relation to this competition.
5. Tick the grades that will be included in this competition.
7. Click + Add competition.