There is the ability to create anchors within the text widget. This is only when the text you are anchoring to is contained within the same text widget.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY. Please do not use this if you are unsure or not have an understanding of HTML.
Here are the steps;
1. Select a text that you want to convert to an anchor. For eg. “Old Boys”
2. Click on link icon from the tool bar > select “Link to an anchor in the text”
3. As a Link Type, select 'Link to anchor in the text' to create an empty link
4. Then click on the source code icon.
5. This opens the source code. There will be an anchor container around “Old Boys” that will be like “<a href=”#”> Old Boys</a>”.
Choose a unique name for e.g. “Our Clubs_Old Boys” and write in just next to #. So it now becomes “<a href=”#Our Clubs_Old Boys”> Old Boys </a>”.
In the Source, search for the destination paragraph. For eg. we wanted to move to “Old Boys”, so we will search for “Old Boys” using ctrl+F. Now we look for the first <p> tag before it and pass the id with same name that we chose earlier. So it would now look like <p id=” Our Clubs_Old Boys”>
Click Save and you can now use anchors within the text widget.