A Mega Menu is an extension of your site's menu, and will display a large panel of content below a menu item when the user clicks or hovers over that menu item. A mega menu provides a better user interface when you have many sub-menu items, as it will reveal all lower-level pages at a glance.
How to add a Mega Menu
1. When logged in to your site, click the edit pencil icon at the bottom right corner of your menu.
2. From the dropdown, select Menu Style.
3. Select the Mega Menu option. You can update the layout settings from this display.
4. Select the Style tab to customise your menu.
5. When finished, click Save.
You can further customise your Mega Menu by adding an image to the sub-menu bar. Hover over the main menu item to invoke the Mega Menu, then click + Add Image. Select an image, then click Save.
Mega Menu Example: