JUNE 2018 - The structure of the documents folders has changed and a number of enhancements introduced, include:
- Documents folders can be renamed. Previously folders were set to years and unable to be renamed.
- Sub-folders can be moved. For example, you can move a folder from 2016 to 2018.
- A folder can be deleted. Previously only a sub-folder could be deleted.
- A folder can be created. Previously the folder was set as a year and only a sub-folder could be added to that year.
- COMING SOON a document can be dragged and dropped into a different folder
Document folders now appear in alphabetical order.
Click on the folder name to expand to see sub-folders
You can now rename and delete an existing folder (previously you were only able to delete a sub-folder).
Click the pencil icon beside the folder name to display the options.
Be careful when deleting folders. When you delete a folder it will also delete all sub-folders within that folder.
Click the pencil icon beside a Sub-Folder to Rename, Move (to a different folder) or Delete