If you are a rugby, netball, softball or hockey organisation you can display your club/school specific draws on your website.
Note: Football organisations do not use this widget to display football draws. Please CLICK HERE for help on how to do this.
Here are the steps:
Login and go to a page on your website, click ADD CONTENT.
From the list of widgets, select the Draws & Results: Rugby, Netball, Softball, Hockey (2018 onwards) widget. You may need to scroll down the page to view this widget from the list,
This opens the widget pop up. You can tailor the widget to display only specific info relation to your club/schools competitions by selecting from the drop down lists.
1. Select your Sport
2. Select your Season.
3. Owner - this displays the organisations that run competitions in this sport for the selected season. It will default to the parent organisation that runs your club/school competition.
4. Competition - all competitions will be displayed by default. To only display a specific competition eg. Secondary Schools, click the 'Select all' checkbox twice to deselect all competitions, then tick the checkbox beside the competition you want to show.
5. Organisation - this is where you select your club/school. All organisations will be selected by default. Click the 'Select all' checkbox twice to deselect all organisations. Then find your club/school on the list and tick the checkbox beside your club/school name.
6. Grades - you can select only a specific grade to display. Click the 'Select all' checkbox twice to deselect all grades, then tick the checkbox to select your grade.
7. By default Draws, Results and Standings will be display. Untick if you do not want to display one of these options.
Once you have defined your options, click SAVE.
When you view draw from your website, the draw will display only your organisations games.