This article includes:
- How to Login
- How to Logout
- How to update or change your password
- How to update your user details (username/name)
- How to reset your password
Other useful links:
- How to invite a person to become an administrator
- How to edit another administrator's access (permissions)
How to Login
1. Go to your organisation's page on the Sporty Platform.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Admin Login on the bottom right hand side.
Click Admin Login.
If you have forgotten your password, please click Forgot Password? and enter your username into the space provided. This will send to you an email that will allow you to reset your password.
If you do not have a user profile/log in with Sporty, click Register Here. Once you have entered your details, you will receive an email with a verification link.
Once you have verified your details, please go back to step 2. to log in.
How to Logout
How to change your password
1. To update or change your login details, click your username at the top right of the screen to open the drop-down menu. Select My Details.
2. Scroll down the page slightly to view the Change Password section.
Enter in the required information. If the Confirm new password is green, your passwords match. If this displays as red, your passwords do not match.
Click Change password to set your new password.
How to update your User details (username/email address/name)
1. To make changes, or update your user details such as your username, email address or name you need to first be logged in to your Sporty site. Once logged in, click My Details from the drop-down menu underneath your username.
2. Enter your updated details in the fields provided, then click Update to set your changes.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, you can go directly to www.sporty.co.nz/passwordreminder.
1. Enter your username into the space provided then click Send Reminder.
2. You will receive the below email. Click the link here to reset your password for the associated username.
3. You will be taken to this prompt to which you need to enter your new password. Click Submit once you have entered your new password to set this.