You are able to set up Google Analytics for your Sporty website.
- Go to Google Analytics.
- Click Sign In (top right), and select Google Analytics. You will need to have a Google Account to set up Google Analytics (Create a Google Account).
- Follow the instructions outlined here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008015?hl=en to set up your Google Analytics.
- In Google Analytics, click Admin from the menu at the top of the page.
- Under the middle column Property Sections this will display your tracking ID number, which will start with UA-XXXXXXX-X.
- Copy this code (highlight it and right-click > Copy).
- Log in to your Sporty website, go to Site Settings > Meta Title and Description. Paste the code in the Google Tracking code text field, and click Save.