Note: This functionality is only available to GOLD and SILVER subscribers. See FREE and BRONZE Website Restrictions.
How To Add Pages
- In the website builder, click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side of the menu.
- Select Add Page from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the page in the Page name field. For the parent page - if you would like the page to be a standalone page (i.e. not a sub-page)00, select None. Otherwise, select the name of the parent page you would like your new page to come under.
- If you like, you can set the layout of your new page by clicking on a template. This is not required and can be changed later.
- Click on Save. Your new page has now been created.
How to Add Subpages
- From the website builder, hover over the page on which you would like to create a sub-page, and click on the pencil icon.
- Click Add subpage.
- Follow steps 3 to 5 as above.