On Sporty, you have a main website, but you also can create several subsites. Here's how to access and manage them.
Your Main Site
From the Dashboard, click on Manage Websites, then on Update main website. This opens your main website in edit mode. Here you can update and add to your main website.
From the Dashboard, click on Manage Websites, then on Update subsites. This will list all of the subsites you currently have (including those created automatically by TeamBuilder).
- To view a subsite, click on its name.
- To edit a subsite, click on the pencil icon next to its name.
- To edit the subsite's settings, click on the gear cog icon next to its name.
- To delete a subsite, click on the trash can icon next to its name (note that this CANNOT BE UNDONE).
- To create a new subsite, click on the button CREATE A NEW SUBSITE.