On Sporty, you can have a main website, but you can also create several sub-sites. Here's how to access and manage them.
First, navigate to the dashboard and select Manage Websites.
Click ‘Update Sub-sites’ to view your sub-sites.
Here you can create, delete, and edit your sub-sites.
- To view a subsite, click on its name.
- To edit a subsite, click on the pencil icon next to its name.
- To edit the subsite's settings, click on the gear cog icon next to its name. This includes the option to show a subsite in the app for the purpose of allowing people to subscribe to push notifications from this page.
- To delete a subsite, click on the trash can icon next to its name (note that this CANNOT BE UNDONE).
- To create a new subsite, click on the button CREATE A NEW SUBSITE.
The video below explains how to edit the sub-site: