All licences display the licence type, a QR code to scan in the licence, and a traffic light displaying if they are eligible to attend an event.
The Competition Digital Licence displays a picture of the competitor, the competitor's name and date of birth, all approved grades and each expiry date, if corrective lenses are required, the international medical card expiry date, and emergency contact details.
ClubSport Basic licences will be created for competitors that do not have a licence but are registered to a ClubSport Basic event.
Day Licence (Temporary M-Grade Licence)
The Day Digital Licence displays a picture of the competitor, the competitor's name and date of birth, the event, and emergency contact details. A Day Licence has a red light when first registered which can be approved at the event by a Steward.
The Entrant Digital Licence displays a picture, the entrant's name, signatory name, and expiry date. A signatory may have multiple entrant licences which will be displayed separately.
The Officials Digital Licence displays a picture of the official, the official's name, all approved positions and each expiry date, and the emergency contact details.
Viewing your Different Licences
To switch between licence types, click the arrow on the right-hand side of the screen to view your different licences. Note: a person may have multiple competitor, or official licences but this should display on the single licence per type.
Displays the history of all attended events.
Displays a list of currently owned or linked vehicles to the person's profile. Clicking on the vehicle displays the vehicle profile.
Traffic Light Status
- Red means a driver/official/entrant cannot sign in to race
- An Ambulance icon will appear if an injury report has been submitted indicating a stand-down applies. This needs to be cleared by MotorSport New Zealand.
- An ! icon will appear if an infringement report has been submitted indicating a stand-down applies. This is cleared at the end of the stand-down period.
- On a day licence an ! will display indicating a Steward needs to approve the licence.
- Yellow means a driver/official/entrant requires conditions to be cleared before they can sign in
- A $ icon will appear if there is an outstanding balance on the licence. This needs to be cleared by the licence holder (see below).
- An ! icon means a driver does not have a current club membership. The licence holder needs to submit and be approved for a club membership, or an official can override this condition.
- Green means a driver is ready to race
- A sign-in icon appears if the driver has not signed into the event.
Clearing Traffic Light Conditions
Clicking on the Red and Yellow lights display the outstanding issues to be resolved prior to race entry approval. Most conditions need to be cleared by an official, or MotorSport New Zealand, but any outstanding payments can be paid from your mobile phone.
- Click the yellow traffic light
- Select the infringement
- Make the payment
- The condition should now be cleared