All vehicles will display the eligibility schedule, a picture of the vehicle, a QR code to scan in the vehicle, and a traffic light to display if they are eligible to race at an event.
All other vehicle details are displayed from the vehicle's profile record.
Traffic Light Status
- Red means a vehicle cannot sign in to race
- A Safety Structure Application has been lodged against the vehicle and has not yet been approved. This condition will be cleared by MotorSport New Zealand when the application is approved.
- Yellow means a vehicle requires conditions to be cleared before it can sign in. Click the yellow light to display a list of issues needing to be resolved.
- If a Log an Issue re-inspection is required. This will be cleared by a technical official at an event after a compliant re-inspection.
- Green means a vehicle is Ready to race.
- A sign-in icon will appear if the vehicle has not signed into the event