A Technical Passport is required beyond the vehicle registration to approve a vehicle for FIA regulations. Also complete this application to get an updated PDF logbook. A new application will need to be completed to request a logbook.
Completing the Form
Technical Passports can only be applied for by the vehicle owner. Go into your vehicle record, dropdown the vehicle history section and click add form. Select the MSNZ Vehicle Technical Passport from the dropdown. The vehicle details will be pre-filled, but complete all other fields, and then click submit. A payment cart will pop up for you to pay any fees. MSNZ will then review your application.
Read this article for more information on adding/renewing a vehicle application.
- Approved - MSNZ has reviewed the application and all conditions are satisfied.
- Declined – MSNZ has reviewed and declined the application.
A PDF logbook is required if you are wanting to use the vehicle in an overseas event and is a replacement to the previous physical logbook.
The logbook will include:
- The vehicle asset details
- Change of ownership history – 2 years
- Previous event history – all history
Below is an example of this: