The Sporty platform is used by most major sports codes for the administration of community sport throughout New Zealand.
Sporty also includes a number of tools designed for Coaches, Team Managers and Team Administrators.
- Coach/Manager Registration - letting people become registered as a non-playing member of their club/school or association. This can then be used for club/school communications and to give the person access for Coach/Manager functionality.
- TeamBuilder - TeamBuilder is a web utility that makes it easy for clubs/schools to allocate coaches/managers to one or more teams.
- Team View - letting coaches or managers see the contact details of the players in their team.
- Team Link - letting coaches or managers share a link with players to make it easy for people to join (sign-up/register) directly to a team if desired.
- Team Email - giving coaches or managers an easy group email facility to email their team members.
- Team Subsite - giving coaches or managers their own microsite (mini website) with a photo gallery for team communication and pride.
- Team Push Notifications - letting coaches or managers send Push Notifications (alerts) to team members who have downloaded the Sporty app.
- Digital Squad Sheets - letting coaches or managers click a link to open a printable squad sheet (PDF) of their members, including player photos.
- Team Export - one click export of team member details to CSV (Excel).
- Team Lists - the ability for coaches or managers to use the Game Day App to set which team members are actually playing on game day.
- Team Line-up - publishing the details of players for each game live to the web (optional).
- Live Scoring - giving coaches or managers the ability to score games for their team live via mobile app.
- Substitution Management - the ability for coaches or managers to use the Sporty Game Day App to set and manage substitutions of players during the game.
- Attendance Tracking - once people have indicated they will attend a session or event.
- Game Time Reporting - the ability for coaches or managers to see how many minutes of game time each player gets, to help manage substitutions.
- Match Reports - the ability to see a team's performance throughout a game in a clean timeline view: game events minute-by-minute including points scored, scorer name (or number), penalties, yellow cards, red cards, substitutions - all live to the web (optional).
All team management functionality is fully online with the national databases for the major sports codes, meaning that there's no need for double entry.