Note: For advanced users only.
A conditional field is a field that is hidden from the respondent's view by default. Then dependent on their response to a question other fields are displayed. For example, many registration forms have additional Parent/Guardian details displayed conditional on the Date of Birth where if a DOB under 18yrs is entered, the mandatory Parent/Guardian fields are displayed.
There is the ability to add multiple conditional fields on a registration form, here are the steps:
1. Edit the form and add a new Section
2. Add questions to the new Section that are to be answered if the condition is met
3. Click Add Condition
4. Select the question from the section you want to set the condition on
5. Change the condition to 'SHOW'
6. Save the form
7. Edit the form to confirm the condition has been set correctly.
In the example below, there is a Yes/No question Do you have any allergies?
The condition is set so that if the answer is Yes, an additional question will be displayed asking Please provide details of your allergies.
Note: The condition must be set in a separate section to the question.